Last Updated: September 24, 2020 at 2:57 PM
Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash Cookies, please visit and read https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
How We Use Your Data
We do not sell or share your information. All information collected is for internal and trusted 3rd party analyzation. 3rd party refers to those employed by the company to facilitate services, those who provide service on behalf of KLH, Inc, and those who perform services related to the website or to assist the company in analyzing how the website is used.
We may use your information for purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing, and your experience. We will not use any information collected on our website to contact you unless it has been made explicitly clear that we will, such as if you sign up for our newsletter.
Information We May Collect
Information we may automatically collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Browser type and version
- The pages of our website that you visit and the time spent on those pages
- The time and date of your visit
- Unique device identifiers
- Approximate geographic location (city, state, country)
When you access our website by mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to:
- The type of mobile device you use
- Your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile internet browser you use
- Approximate geographic location (city, state, country)
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
Retention of Your Data
KLH, Inc will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may diﬀer from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of KLH, Inc;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our service;
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; or
- Protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, KLH, Inc does not guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), provide the service on our behalf, perform service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
KLH, Inc may provide paid products and/or services. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors). We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose us of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Child(ren)”). We do not screen for age, and do not knowingly collect personally identiﬁable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without veriﬁcation of parental consent, we will take commercially reasonable steps to remove that information from our servers.
California Resident Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted. To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. KLH, Inc aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data.
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights;
- For payment processing purposes; or
- To comply with the law.
If you wish to be informed about what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us at email@example.com to assist you.
- The right of rectiﬁcation. You have the right to have your information rectiﬁed if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where KLH, Inc relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- 130 Cheshire Lane, Suite 125, Minnetonka, MN, 55305