Work for KLH and you’ll join a company that:
- Has been named the 29th fastest growing IT firm in the US – a minimum of 25% growth every year
- Allows for flexibility to work from either our east- or west-metro offices and occasionally from home
- Offers professional sales training & mentoring
- Embodies a fun, professional, family-oriented and casual office environment
KLH is a fast-growing IT management and services organization that works with small and mid-size organizations to help them manage and maintain their computer environment and best utilize their technical resources. Simply put, we provide our clients the best IT support experience possible through top-level service and the right combination of technology solutions.
We seek an experienced Account Executive with the drive and ambition to grow with us. The right person will have 3+ years selling services, preferably in the IT industry. In addition, we’re looking for the unique ability to develop new clients, as well as manage existing clients for the long-term.
KLH’s multiple marketing and lead generation programs help support our Account Executive however, some prospecting is expected.
Position responsibilities include:
- Working with internal marketing staff to identify and nurture prospective clients
- Building and maintaining a strong pipeline of prospects
- Meeting with prospective and current clients to uncover IT needs
- Managing the complete sales cycle from initial prospect identification and qualification to closing the deal
- Building long-term client relationships by becoming a trusted advisor
- Assisting with management of client projects and day-to-day support to ensure complete client satisfaction.
Minimum skills required:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience selling services
- Experience prospecting for new clients as well as maintaining existing clients
- Proven sales and persuasion skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing needs
- A professional and articulate manner, and comfort level with speaking and presenting to all levels of an organization
- Strong business acumen
Benefits include medical/dental insurance, PTO, holidays and retirement. We offer aggressive Salary and Commissions/Bonus compensation plans which are structured as Base plus.
Qualified candidates please submit a current resume and cover letter to Scott Johnson at email@example.com.